Amanda Steinbacher Photography's Latest Information on COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Amanda Steinbacher Photography, LLC has been very proactive throughout this fast-changing situation regarding Covid-19. My top priority continues to be the health and safety of my clients as well as health and safety of my own family. Effective June 5th, 2020, Lycoming County will be moved into what is referred to as the Green Phase. This phase will allow me to remain open and continue servicing my clients in an *almost normal* fashion. I will be accepting new bookings now.
There will be some changes as to how sessions will work:
- First and foremost, if you or any person attending the session are not feeling well the session will be rescheduled.
- I will wear a mask during the session if you prefer me to. Otherwise, I will keep a comfortable social-distance to help prevent the spreading of contagions.
- Newborn sessions will take place at my home studio and will be limited to immediate family members (parents, newborns, siblings).
- Other sessions will take place outdoors and will under the state regulated gathering limit of 250 people or less. This will impact large events and weddings.
- Payments for sessions may be made online to avoid further transmission of germs.
Amanda Steinbacher Photography, LLC is monitoring the situation closely and will continue to provide updates to the situation via this page. Please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org OR via my Contact Me page if you have additional questions. If you would like to check availability for a session or get on our waitlist, please submit a contact form HERE and I will get right back to you.