Amanda Steinbacher Photography's Latest Information on COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Amanda Steinbacher Photography, LLC has been very proactive throughout this fast-changing situation regarding Covid-19. My top priority continues to be the health and safety of my clients as well as health and safety of my own family. Effective May 8th, 2020, Lycoming County will be moved into what is referred to as the Yellow Phase. This phase will allow me to open back up!! Woohoo!! I will begin by rescheduling those sessions that had been postponed through the shutdown. Afterwhich, I will begin opening my schedule up to new appointments.
There will be some changes as to how sessions will work:
- First and foremost, if you or any person attending the session are not feeling well the session will be rescheduled.
- I will be wearing a mask during sessions and using hand sanitizer when soap and water is not readily available.
- Newborn sessions will take place at my home studio and will be limited to immediate family members (parents, newborns, siblings).
- Other sessions will take place outdoors and will be limited to 24 or less individuals to remain within CDC & DOH guidelines.
- Payments for sessions can be made online to avoid further transmission of germs.
Amanda Steinbacher Photography, LLC is monitoring the situation closely and will continue to provide updates to the situation via this page. Please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org OR via my Contact Me page if you have additional questions. If you would like to check availability for a session or get on our waitlist, please submit a contact form HERE and I will get right back to you.